With the Park24 Group’s slogan of "People,Cars and Communities" and as a holding company of administrating Park24 Group, Park 24 Co., Ltd. (the "Company") recognizes the significance of the problems reported recently involving the leaking and unauthorized disclosure of personal information. The Company consequently positions the protection of personal information and actions to eliminate or minimize the risk of such problems occurring as a critical task.
Attaching top priority to the protection of personal information supplied by parking facility owners and parking facility users, and in the spirit of compliance (legal observance), we have developed a policy for the protection of personal information and a management system for such information in compliance with the applicable JIS standard (JISQ15001). We also announce our adoption of the Personal Information Protection Policy set out below. All directors and employees of the Company will handle personal information in accordance with this policy and management system, and will strive to properly protect and manage personal information.
- The Company shall handle personal information in accordance with its operations and the management system stated above. The Company will apply appropriate management rules for the use, provision and outsourcing of such information.
- In handling personal information, the Company shall clarify the purpose of use, obtain the information by appropriate means, and ensure that the information remains accurate and up to date. The Company shall not use personal information or provide such information to any third party beyond the purpose for which customers have given consent. To ensure the above, the Company shall provide training and perform periodic audits.
- In protecting personal information, the Company shall comply with the above JIS standard, laws and regulations for the protection of personal information, guidelines established by the Japanese government, and rules pertaining to information security established by administrative agencies.
- The Company deeply recognizes the risks of loss, leakage or damage, and unauthorized access in regards to personal information, and implements the appropriate preventive and corrective measures.
- The Company shall establish a handling section and procedures for customer requests and complaints concerning personal information held by the Company, and respond speedily and faithfully to such requests and complaints.
- The Company shall review its personal information management system continually, to ensure that it meets the requirements of the information age, revise the system each time any change occurs in the technical or social environment, and consistently improve the system to enable effective implementation.
First published: April 1, 2005
updated: November 1, 2005
updated: November 1, 2007
Last updated: May 1, 2011
Park24 Co., Ltd.
President Koichi Nishikawa
- Our section in charge of inquiries, reference, complaints and consultation
For inquiries regarding personal information protection, and complaints and consultation
Please contact section in charge of the protection of personal information:
Please be aware that should you call us with an inquiry, we may record your telephone call to enable us to subsequently confirm the nature of your inquiry.