Payment Service “Times PAY”
The Times PAY payment service is provided mainly in the service industry such as restaurants and retail outlets with the aim of revitalizing destination towns.
- Three types of devices needed to handle payments, a card reader, mobile printer and tablet are all loaned free of charge for the first year.
- Supports the six major credit card brands
- Supports transportation e-money and some other forms of e-money in circulation
- As the service is designed to revitalize towns, payments can only be made at actual stores, and not Internet-based retailers
- Specially assigned staff follow up on setup when payments are first introduced
- A support center staff year-round handles telephone inquiries from stores using the system 365 days a year